We are all about some superfoods over here in the Butler house! Sometimes I have to sneak them into our foods though, & no one even seems to notice. Any time I make protein bites, no bake energy bites, homemade granola bars, protein bars, homemade muffins, pancakes, smoothies, oatmeal, or lactation bars, I add in one or more of these ingredients.
- Packed Full of Protein from Superfoods. Real Nutrition from real foods.
- Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, GMO Free
- No artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, or Sugar
- 5G of Vegan Protein Per Serving
*found at Costco, Wal-Mart, & Amazon
*found at Whole Foods & Amazon
- Good Source of Fiber
- Contains 5g of Total Fat Per Serving.
- All Flax Seed is Gluten-Free
- 2800 mg/ Omega-3 per serving
- 3g/ Protein per serving and 4g/ Fiber per serving
*found at Costco & Amazon
*especially beneficial during pregnancy
*found at Kroger & Amazon
These are two others that we keep in stock at our house. I didn’t list them above because our sci/med board doesn’t recommend them for pregnant/nursing mamas or little kiddos, so I don’t sneak them in our foods. Ha! But, they are both PHENOMENAL products & Jonathan takes them both. He takes the AdvoGreens every single day & has snack shakes a couple of times a week. If you’re not pregnant or nursing and are over the age of 12, I’d highly recommend checking them out. Tons of phytonutrients (that we don’t get nearly enough of in our diets), prebiotics, probiotics, & digestive enzymes, fiber, & they both taste AWESOME.
- A convenient and delicious supplement to complement a healthy diet
- Good source of fiber (3g)
- Prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes to support digestive health*
- Promotes weight management*
- Fits into an active, on-the-go lifestyle
- A balanced 100 calorie snack that fits into an active, on-the-go lifestyle
- 13 grams of plant-based protein (brown rice and pea protein)
- Excellent source of fiber (6g)
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes
- Supports digestive health and appetite management