I have a friend that told me about this “cider” (I mean, obviously it’s apple ‘cider’ vinegar, but it’s tough to get down) that tastes good & helped nip her sore throat in the bud. I made it recently and both me and Jonathan liked it. Apple cider vinegar is alkalizing (like lemon water), & the rest of the ingredients have health benefits too.
- warm/hot water to preference (I use our tea kettle)
- apple cider vinegar (about 2-4 tablespoons)
- honey (about a tablespoon or so to taste)
- cinnamon (to taste, but I use a good bit to make it taste good)
- fresh squeezed lemon (optional)
It’s a yummy drink for cooler weather and has lots of health benefits, so drink up!