Y’all, these are WAY yummier than they look!
To keep my milk supply up, I make these occasionally. I’ve tried a few recipes, but these are my favorite.
- 3 cups Red Mill Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
- 4 tbsp Brewer's Yeast (I ordered it off Amazon)
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp organic ground flax (We get it from Costco)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a mixer to beat all ingredients. Spoon evenly into an 8x10 baking dish & bake for 13-15 minutes. Cut into bars so you don’t eat half the pan. (I’m not speaking from experience or anything, as you can tell from my picture.) Enjoy!!