These cookies are made without butter and flour, and even the chocolate chips are soy and dairy free. They are super quick and easy and you probably have all of these ingredients on hand anyway.
- 1 cup Jif Natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup old fashioned Gluten free oats (I use Red Mill)
- 2/3 cups brown sugar (packed in tightly)
- 2/3 cups chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life. You can find them in the organic section at Kroger.)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
(I’m going to post the “real” directions, but FYI, I just mixed it all together at once with a mixer and they came out fine. Ha!)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In small bowl, mix oats and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla with electric mixer until smooth.
4. Add in dry ingredients and gently fold in chocolate chips.
5. Roll into 2 in balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. I had to use an entire cookie sheet plus 2 more squares of tin foil to fit it all. They are really gooey, so this is a fun one for the kiddos to help with…or you can use an ice cream scoop to dispense it out so your hands don’t get dirty. (They come out the perfect size that way too.)
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes (until a fork comes out clean) & let cool.
It makes a lot, so be sure to share with someone you love. Enjoy!!