Disclaimer: Neither of these are my original recipes, but they are DELISH so I had to share!
4 Ingredient Protein Bars
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops AdvoCare Muscle Gain protein powder (vanilla)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1. Mix all ingredients by hand and press down in in 8x8 dish
2. Freeze for approximately 30 minutes. Cut (I use a pizza cutter)& refrigerate.
*Hint: You may want to go ahead & double this recipe because these won’t last long.
Pumpkin Protein Dip
(Thanks for sharing, this recipe, Meghan!)
- 2 scoops vanilla AdvoCare Muscle Gain
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- pumpkin spice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Eat with sliced honey crisp apples!