Monday, August 2, 2010
And the house hunt continues....
We've been waiting...waiting....waiting for a response for the offers we put on a house over in West Hall we thought could potentially be "the one." (If you saw how big the closet & bathroom were in the master you'd agree!) Tonight when Jonathan was praying over our supper he prayed for the Lord to give us a clear sign, one way or the other, about this house. As soon as I got in the car our agent called & told us the house had a contract on it- someone put in a higher offer on 'our house.' How's that for clear?? So, the good news is that we didn't get the house because it's not the one God wants us to be in. Definitely grateful for that clarity. The bad news is we have less than a month to put a contract on something and are back to sqaure one. Time to get more specific with our prayers & get on the grindstone with this house huntin' business. Just tryin' to stay in God's will. Maybe he wants us to move out of state?? :)
Posted by *Butler, Party of 4*